Hello there friends! Let’s get right down to it, shall we?
1. You need to stop what you are doing and follow Broad Street Dough Co. on Instagram.
How incredible does this thing look? I literally salivate every day they post a picture. I am actively searching for reasons to get to New Jersey purely because I need to get to this doughnut shop. It’s becoming an obsession.
2. My fitbit is starting to grow on me.
My sister got me a fitbit for Christmas and I’ve basically been wearing it every day since. I’ve been learning how to use it and while I’m still struggling with the sleep function (they lie when they say just tap quickly) but otherwise I’m a big fan. I like being able to track my food and exercised that aren’t picked up by it (i.e. those yoga classes). So yeah so far so good!
3. This Sole Society stripe weekender bag needs to be mine.
I’ve been looking for the perfect weekender bag and I’ve had my eye on this one for quite some time now. I love black and white stripes plus the size would be perfect for quick trips. Bonus it’s less than $65!
4. This etsy dinosaur ring is amazing.
I mean can you imagine “oh hey nice dinosaur ring” as a compliment? It would be the best compliment I’ve ever received.
5. These Salted Caramel Brownie Bites from Inside Bru Crew Life could be the best thing that’s ever come out of the food blogger world.
No explanation needed.
Now I must go pack up my things for our little road trip, have a happy weekend everyone! 🙂