I know it’s not actually awards season anymore BUT I was recently nominated for another Liebster Award (you can read the first one here) and it reminded me that I was also nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger award forever ago so I thought I’d participate today!
First off thank you to Tried and Glue for the Liebster nom! If you haven’t checked her out please do so, she is incredibly relatable and has grown a tomato… I can’t grow a thing so I’m impressed. She is even taking a Japanese class which I literally think is the coolest thing ever!
Big thank you to Sam at The Running Graduate for the Very Inspiring Blogger nomination! Sam is in grad school just across the lake from me in NY and it has been so fun getting to (internet) know her! She’s passionate about running and enjoys a good beer and ice cream… you all know how I feel about beer and ice cream.
So here are the “rules”
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you. Woot! Woot! Thanks Sam 🙂
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
My Seven Facts
2. I’ve known my three best friends for more than 15 years, we could not be any more opposite if we tried but somehow it works 🙂
3. I want to become a mascot someday, I once got a small taste for it in high school during a Blood Drive…
4. My spirit cheese would have to be a sharp cheddar.
5. I’ve skied/snowboarded 20 different mountains across the country and into Canada. I plan on making this number MUCH higher in the coming years!
6. I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the fiddle however I could not be less musically inclined if I tried.
7. I have an entirely irrational fear of ferris wheels. I love roller coasters and thrill rides but something about a ferris wheel makes me so freaked out.
Nominations are tough because I feel like so many people I follow have already participated but I’ll throw a few out there and if you’ve already participated, my bad!
Thanks for the nominations guys, it was a blast!
Feel free to share a fun fact or two below 🙂