I got nominated for an award you guys! What! What!
I’ve seen the Liebster award floating around blog land for quite some time now and now that I’ve got myself a blog I was so excited to find out Maddy from Media Junkie Jungle nominated me. Maddy has a lovely blog with GREAT style! Definitely check it out!
Prior to this my awards have been,
Junior Class Spirit Night “Best Performance” (my one shining moment in theater)
Senior Class Best Participant (short for you were not bad at sports but you were not good either)
Most Outgoing (who, me?)
Welcome to the trophy case Liebster award 😉
Anyway, the Liebster award is essentially an award for bloggers who love bloggers. It is a great way to recognize the blogs that you love but also check out some new ones!
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
New Zealand… I’ve never been but it is on the top of my list. I would also own a pet sheep named George which I believe would be a package deal on moving to New Zealand.
2. Pick a store where you would shop if you had no spending limit
Kate Spade has been killin’ it for me lately! I’d be in dress heaven.
3. Would you rather drink your least your favorite drink or eat your least favorite food for the rest of your life?
I drink everything way too fast (sometimes proves to be a problem if there is alcohol involved) so I’d definitely choose to drink my least favorite drink- I’d get that grossness down as fast as possible.
4. Favorite Genre of Music?
I love all sorts of music (stereotype to the max) but I’d have to say I consistently love British Indie/Rock Bands. Though I can get down on some hip hop and rap NO PROBLEM.
5. Fame or Fortune?
I guess I would say fortune? If I had money I could buy those Kate Spade dresses…
6. What do you think makes a blog great?
I think knowing who your audience is and being relatable make for a great blog. Whether you have a fitness blog with tips and tricks or a fashion blog with photos of beautiful outfits the ability to have your personality shine through is a great quality. I think it is so fun to feel like you know them and get to go on an adventure with them
7. What is your biggest goal right now?
I have a couple in the works right now, first off finishing my degree and secondly I’d love to make this little bloggity blog a “thing”
8. If you could go to any time period which would it be and why?
1920’s I’d make an excellent 1920’s lady.
9. How would you explain your blog in 10 words or less?
Super random, sometimes witty and always authentically me.
10. What is your favorite holiday?
I love 4th of July! Growing up we always had a massive family pool party (I’m talking hundreds- we roll deep in the Reen family) and it was always such a great time to have everyone get together.
11. What is your favorite thing to write about?
Vermont. I took it for granted growing up and swore I’d never come back, now that I live here and have this (I think) pretty awesome life it’s been so fun to get to share the different events, restaurants, and classes around the state. Oh and one day I’m going to post an outfit that someone would actually want to wear- BIG DREAMS 😉
I have nominated the following lovely blogs…
1. If you could trade places with one person for a day who would it be?
2. Who is your favorite athlete?
3. What made you decide to start a blog in the first place?
4. What is a tv show that you wish would never end?
5. What is the best meal you’ve ever had?
6. If you could get a one way ticket to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. Do you have any embarrassing habits?
8. What is your favorite form of exercise?
9. Would you rather live in the mountains for the rest of your life or by the beach?
10. What is your adult beverage of choice?
11. Where would you like to see your blog in one year?
Thanks again, Maddy!